Boheme Opera NJ’s 26th Season Bringing Amazing Music and Theater to YOU!
Puccini’s LA BOHEME
Friday, April 24, 2015 - 8:00pm
Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 4:00pm
Kendall Hall Main Stage Theatre The College of New Jersey Center for the Arts
Final ticket opportunity:
Purchase online at any time until 6pm on Friday, April 24 for opening night performance, and up to 2pm on Sunday, April 26 for matinee performance.
Box office is open on Friday, April 24 from 11am – 1:30pm to purchase tickets for either performance by phone or in person.
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR FOR BOTH PERFORMANCES, STARTING TWO HOURS BEFORE CURTAIN!
NEW COURTESY SHUTTLE DROPOFF AND PICKUP POINT FOR LA BOHEME. SEE COURTESY SHUTTLE PAGE!
- Online at www.tcnj.edu/boxoffice, 24-7
- By phone at (609) 771-2775, M-F, 11am to 1:30pm and 6pm to 8pm
- In person on campus at TCNJ’s Brower Student Center Box Office, same hours
Pre-curtain talks will take place in the theater one hour before performances. The production will be sung in Italian, with projected English supertitles to complete the opera experience. Special needs shuttle will be available at a new location: Paul Loser Hall, close to the main entrance of the college. Special needs patrons will make a right onto Metzger Drive at the “T” once inside the main entrance. Travel to Paul Loser Hall loop, on the left. SEE COURTESY SHUTTLE PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS.
If you have never attended a live opera performance, this opera is a perfect beginning for you. You will be amazed at the number of young people on stage, as well as the quality of what you witness. Opera has changed – it no longer carries the perception of a venerable old art form. It has the sparkle and excitement of Broadway, with all the elements of contemporary theater.
CONDUCTOR: JOSEPH PUCCIATTI DIRECTOR: ERIC GIBSON
- Erica Strauss as Mimi
- Sungji Kim as Musetta
- Benjamin Warschawski as Rodolfo
- Eric Dubin as Marcello
- Charles Schneider as Schaunard
- Martin Hargrove as Colline
- Edward Bogusz as Benoit & Alcindoro
- The Boheme Opera Orchestra
- The Boheme Opera Chorus
- The Children’s Chorus assembled from Princeton’s Stuart Country Day School of the Sacred Heart
- Stunning digital sets by master designer J. Matthew Root
- Animation by Jason Milstein
- Lighting design by Mike Voytko
- Costume design by Kathy Slothower
- Makeup/Wig/Hair design by Patricia DelSordo